DATE: May 25th 2021
TIME: 8am MT/11am ET/3pm GMT
Join us and our partners, SASB, as we hold a joint webinar.
Our colleague, Susan Butler Geary, will kick off with a brief overview of who Accuvio are and how Accuvio can assist you with your reporting standards. Our guest speaker from SASB, Nicolai Lundy, Director of Partnerships & Market Outreach, will then give an overview of SASB, how to use it and the benefits. We will then end with a Q&A session.
- Quick into to Accuvio as an Organisation
- Brief overview of how Accuvio can help you with your investor questionnaires and reporting standards
- Quick intro to Sustainability Accounting Standards Board (SASB) as an organization
- Overview of the SASB Standards and the benefits of using them
- How to use the SASB Standards
- The Standards & the other frameworks
- Support SASB provides to reporters
- Updates related to Standards
- Question and Answer session
Nicolai Lundy is SASB’s Director of Partnerships and Market Outreach, where he identifies opportunities for sustainability professionals, financial reporting professionals, and investment analysts to benefit from SASB’s research on financially material ESG factors across 77 industries. In his role, Nicolai oversees SASB’s education, membership, and licensing programs as well as outreach to investors and civil society. He also led the development of SASB’s credential program – the Fundamentals of Sustainability Accounting (FSA Credential).
Susan Butler Geary
Susan Butler Geary is Sales and Marketing Manager at Accuvio Sustainability Software. Susan has been working for Accuvio Sustainability Software for over 6 years. Susan has over 16 years’ experience helping clients solve their business pain points with innovative solutions.
Please do not use the form below for webinar registration. Registration link via orange buttons above only. Thank you.