Babcock International Group Plc is a multinational corporation headquartered in the United Kingdom specialising in support services, managing complex assets and infrastructure in safety and mission-critical environments. Although the company has civil contracts, its main business is with public bodies, particularly the UK Ministry of Defence and Network Rail. The company has four operating divisions with overseas operations based in Africa, North America & Australia.
Babcock is listed on the London Stock Exchange and is a constituent of the FTSE 100 Index.
Key Reporting Drivers
- Mandatory Greenhouse Gas Emissions/Carbon Reporting
- Carbon Reduction Commitment (CRC)
- Energy Savings Opportunity Scheme (ESOS)
- EU-Energy Efficiency Directive EED:A8 (Multiple Countries)
- Energy Contract Management
- Energy, Water, Transport and Business Travel Global Management Reporting by Division & Location
- Monitoring of Site Performance Against Targets
“Our experience has been outstanding. The attention to detail, the regular calls and the support team, who regularly go over and above the call of duty to help, has been a terrific experience.”
Full Case Study Contents
- Software Criteria
- Reporting Challenges
- Why Accuvio?
- Setup and Implementation
- Data Migration
Download Case Study
[contact-form-7 id=”1512″ title=”Contact form Case Studies”]